Our 2017 Conference Attendance had over 300 tax & accounting attendees! Average attendance is predicted between 200 and 300 annually. Our attendees represent Fortune 500 companies, including Prudential, AETNA, Pacific Life, John Hancock, Chase Bank, Citibank, Chevron, Intuit, Bank of the West, SunTrust, Lever Brothers, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Health Care, Retail, Federal and State Governments and much more!
Conference sponsors and vendors at the IRS Compliance Conference have exposure to attendees during the entire time of the conference. The area for vendors is set in the the general hall meeting room, breaks and meals, providing maximum exposure for our vendors to make contact with the attendees.
Exhibitor/Sponsor enrollment eligible for participation to both the 2018 & 2019 Conferences.
Sessions that focus on solving the problems that keep Tax, Accounting, AP and finance professionals up at night regarding the various regulations impacting payments, documenting payees, payment flow, payment and vendor processing, purchase orders, federal and state withholding, sales & use tax, VAT Tax, unclaimed property, employment, audit risks, 1099 / 1042-S / W-2 information reporting and complying with federal and state regulations and associated financial risks.
Breakout sessions that help tax, accounting and finance leaders learn how to:
- Federal and State Regulatory Changes
- Employment Issues
- Federal & State Audits
- Sales & Use / VAT Tax
- Puerto Rico Reporting
- Accounts Payable Best Practices & Management Issues
- Affordable Care Act Coverage
- Managing U.S. & Foreign Payees
- Penalty Abatement
- Identifying Financial Risks for Non-Compliance
- How to Protect Organizations from Compliance Threats
- Payment Flow – Purchase Orders, Invoicing, & Payment
- Payment and Vendor (Payee) on boarding, documentation, validation, withholding and reporting requirements regarding Federal and State Regulations
- Attorney’s Fees
- Payment Recovery
- Detect and prevent fraud with proper controls
- Adopt best practices for improved productivity
- Learn key leadership and professional development skills
- Escheatment / Unclaimed Property
- And much more…..
Attendees will be able to network with fellow finance, legal and tax leaders to share what really works and doesn’t in the breaks, lunches, cocktail reception and in targeted roundtable discussions.
Sponsors and Vendor have full access to all attendees throughout the duration of the conference. Sessions, breaks & meals are set in the same area as Vendors. Meeting and Demo rooms are available upon advanced request for meetings with attendees.